- Provide proof satisfactory to the Title Company that Bankruptcy Case No. ____________, filed by ____________ in the U.S. Bankruptcy court for the Eastern District of Michigan has been Dismissed, Discharged and/or Closed.
Certificate of Forfeiture
- Record Release of the Certificate of Forfeiture of Real Property Recorded on ____________ executed by said county treasurer for non-payment of property taxes, recorded in Liber ________, Page __________ in said counties Recorder’s Office, OR IT SHALL APPEAR ON THE FINAL POLICY.
Certificate of Trust
- Submit for approval and record proper Attorney prepared Certificate of Trust Existence. Authority must be in compliance with Act no. 133, Public Acts of 1991, as may be amended or record said original trust agreement, referred to as ____________ and any amendments thereto.
- Provide copies of Articles of Incorporation for ____________, and a corporate resolution authorizing the sale of the subject property. Said resolution must indicates who has full authority to sign on behalf of said corporation in the proposed transaction. Note: Further requirements may be deemed necessary.
- Submit Articles of Organization, LLC Status Certificate from the Secretary of State, Operating Agreement and all amendments and Roster of Members Relative to ____________. This commitment may be subject to such further requirements as deemed necessary after examination of the aforementioned documents.
Eliminate the Interest of ...
- Eliminate the interest of ____________ by death, divorce or proper conveyance (per title application). Note: Further requirements may be deemed necessary.
- Execute and record proper conveyance from ____________ to ____________ (per title application).
Letters of Authority
- Submit a certified copy of Letters of Authority, containing no restrictions, to establish that the Personal Representative has been appointed, and is qualified to act of behalf of the Estate of ____________, deceased.
No Proposed Insured
- For each policy to be issued as identified in Schedule A, Item 2; the Company shall not be liable under this commitment until it receives a designation for a Proposed Insured, acceptable to the Company. The Company may amend this commitment to add, among other things, additional exceptions or requirements after the designation of the Proposed Insured.
Satisfy Land Contract
- Satisfy the Land Contract between Satisfy the Land Contract between ____________ and ____________.
Probate the Estate
- Institute proper probate proceedings in the Estate of ____________, deceased, and secure the appointment and qualification of a personal representative of said estate. Obtain the necessary authorization allowing said personal representative to ____________ ( Enter Sell or Mortgage) the Land. NOTE: further requirements will be deemed necessary.
- Information supplied to the title company indicates that ____________, and ____________, are divorced. Therefore the following requirement is deemed necessary. Submit to the title company a copy of the FINAL judgement of divorce between the parties mentioned above for review. NOTE: further requirements may be deemed necessary.
Record Discharge of ...
- Record discharge of ____________ as recorded in Liber ________, Page __________ in said County Recorders Office.
- Subject to the Interest of ____________ in sheriff's deed dated ____________, and Recorded in Liber ____________, Page ____________ in said county Recorder's Office. Said Sheriff's Deed was given upon foreclosure of the Mortgage Recorded in Liber ____________, Page ____________ in said Counties Recorder's Office, and its terms become effective six (6) months from the date thereof. Therefore the following requirement is deeded necessary. The following must be bought back before ____________.Redemption of Sheriff's deed on mortgage sale at the county recorder’s office or record a proper conveyance from ____________ to ____________.
- Provide proof satisfactory to the title company that ____________ and ____________ are in fact one in the same. Note: Further requirements may be deemed necessary.
- Numerous Federal, Unemployment and/or State Tax Liens have been filed against a person with the same name or a similar name as the purchaser, borrower and/or a person indicated in the chain of title. Provide satisfactory proof of Social Security Identification for ____________. CUSTOMER MUST SIGN A TAX LIEN AFFIDAVIT AT CLOSING. Note: Further Requirements may be deemed necessary.
Building and Use Restrictions
- Building, use restrictions and other provisions but omitting restrictions, if any, based on race, color, religion or national origin as contained in the instrument recorded in Liber ________, Page __________ in said County Recorder's Office, and any amendments thereto.
- Easement and the terms, conditions and provisions thereof which are recited in Liber _________, Page __________) in said County Recorder's Office.
Ingress and Egress
- Ingress and Egress to the Land is by means of a private road which his subject to the rights of others to use said road and which is not required to be maintained by any governmental agency.
Oil, Gas and Mineral Rights
- Oil, gas and mineral rights as set forth in the instrument recorded in Liber ________, Page __________ in said County Recorder's Office.
- Rights, if any, of the United States Government, the State of Michigan, any other governmental entity, riparian owners, the public or private persons existing in or with respect to the present and past bed, banks bottomland and waters of _________(a)_______________.